Software
Houzz Logo Print
sniques

What is the height of the countertops?

13 years ago
(The two sinks and the drop in the middle)
21st Century Bungalow · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 13 years ago
    i would like to know the heights too. Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    Love the drawers underneath the doors! I'd like to know what the height are also.
    Thank you. Are the heights 36" and 32"?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello its perfectly gud fixture and even u can use the 2ft long picture light which can cover the complete mirror .
  • 11 years ago

    This would be such a great lay out for my husband and I. There is not enough counter space for the both of us to get ready at the same time. If we had our bathroom remodeled I'm sure we would both be more happy in the mornings. http://www.raybrownejoinery.com.au/bathroom-and-laundry