please tell me where I can get this mirror? it's a lovely bathroom.
8 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
ECLECTIC HOMESMy Houzz: Home’s a Place Where She Can Get Creative
A Virginia blogger adds fresh and playful DIY touches to her and her husband’s first home
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNLittle Luxuries: Get Ready for Your Close-up With Lighted Mirrors
Get a better view applying makeup, shaving or dressing, with mirrors that put light right where you need it
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
TILEHow Tiny Tiles Can Elevate Your Bathroom’s Style
Thanks to their ability to add texture and subtle pattern, petite hexagonal and penny tiles may be here to stay
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSHouzz Call: Tell Us About Your Bathroom Remodel!
Did you recently redo your bath? Please tell us about your upgrade and what it took to get there
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN15 Ways a Mirror Can Light Up Your Morning
Reflect a Chic Look With (If Not In) Your Bathroom Mirror
Full Story

Comment