Software
Houzz Logo Print
michael_corcoran

Bench construction

13 years ago
How is the stone bench built? Do you have plans?id it solid? Hollow? Frame in concrete blocks? How is the seating surface created? Thanks!
Custom Stone Bench · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi. There has been a lot of interest in this bench! I have covered a lot of the construction details in previous commentary... just scroll through the commentary and you will find the info you're looking for...
  • 13 years ago
    I like these trees on my yard!
  • 12 years ago
    Hi Margie, I want to thank you for all your photos and ideas. After waiting 45 years we finally got the lot behind us and I'm so excited to turn it into a paradise! My husband is going to build the curving bench out of concrete and will face with stone that we used on our BBQ area. My question is the height and depth of the seat ? Thank you again for all your ideas. Karen Oren La Conchita CA
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Congratulations! Seat: 13" high (19" total w/ 6" cushion); depth 24" (the 3" pillows bring it down to 21". Seat back approx. 33-36" high. All measurements from finished grade. Good luck --- post photos when you're done!