Two questions for you. I LOVE this for my backsplash
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Get a 5th Avenue Style?
The Decor Demon Comes to the Rescue in the Questions Board
Full Story
DESIGNING A BUSINESS2 More Questions Designers Should Ask About Gaining New Skills
A design coach proposes two ways designers can consider the value of education, credentialing and trade membership
Full Story0

MOST POPULARBattle of the Backsplashes: Glass Mosaics vs. Natural Stone
Read about the pros and cons — and see great examples — of these two popular kitchen backsplash materials
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSWhy I Combined Open Shelves and Cabinets in My Kitchen Remodel
A designer and her builder husband opt for two styles of storage. She offers advice, how-tos and cost info
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
DESIGNING A BUSINESS2 Key Questions Designers Should Ask About Building Their Skills
A design coach provides a framework for thinking about which education and credentialing options make the most sense
Full Story0

KITCHEN DESIGNThe Best Backsplashes to Pair With Wood Counters
Simplify your decision-making with these ideas for materials that work well with wood counters
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Meeting With Your Designer
Thinking in advance about how you use your space will get your first design consultation off to its best start
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTwo-Tone Cabinet Finishes Double Kitchen Style
Love 'em or not, two-tone kitchen cabinet treatments are still going strong. Try these strategies to change up the look of your space
Full Story
Mosaictiledirect
marjb36Original Author