Software
Houzz Logo Print
qdp81298

Is there any way to get a sample of the fabric??

8 years ago
Madison Park Tyler Upholstered Swivel Barrel Chair with Nailheads, Natural · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Thanks for your interest. I can certainly check, but, thus far, they have not offered fabric swatches. It is a totally neutral fabric. What questions do you have about it? Wearability, cleaning, etc. I will let you know if I can get a swatch. Thanks.

  • 8 years ago

    Wearability, cleaning and type of fabric please?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    I was just alerted about your question. I am putting up what type of fabric, but will have to check on wearability. That always depends on who is using it and how much. It recommends spot cleaning. I will see what else I can find out and post it tomorrrow. Thanks, Dee Dee

    Fabrication: 100% Polyester
    Filling: High Density Foam
    Wood/Metal Finish: Black Metal Swivel
    Nailhead: Silver