Can I get this in a wider width?
8 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEHow Your Home Can Help You Get 8 Hours of Sleep
A long and undisturbed night’s sleep is good for your health, research shows. Check out these ways to slumber better
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSee How Peninsulas Can Get You More Storage and Countertop Space
Make the most of a compact kitchen with a mini peninsula
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNShould You Get a Freestanding or Built-In Bathtub?
If you know you’re a bath person but aren’t sure which type of tub to get, these questions can help you decide
Full Story
STAIRWAYSPassageways Celebrate Getting from Here to There
Design can transform stairs, bridges and other transitional spaces into sensory journeys
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESCollege-Bound: 5 Decorating Ideas to Get a Dorm Room Ready
These simple tips can make a college dormitory room feel more like home
Full Story
KITCHEN STORAGEGet the Most Out of Your Kitchen’s Undersink Area
Clever solutions can turn this awkward space into a storage workhorse for cleaning supplies and more
Full Story
Comment