Can I fit binder and books in the cabinet ?
8 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
UNIVERSAL DESIGNKitchen Cabinet Fittings With Universal Design in Mind
These ingenious cabinet accessories have a lot on their plate, making accessing dishes, food items and cooking tools easier for all
Full Story
12 Ways Art and Books Can Tell Your Story
Your home may be the ultimate blank canvas. Give every room meaning with books and artwork that speak to you
Full Story
HOME OFFICESYou Can Kick That Ugly Filing Cabinet to the Curb
When you’re ready to break out of the gray metal box, consider these creative options for storing your files
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSWhy I Combined Open Shelves and Cabinets in My Kitchen Remodel
A designer and her builder husband opt for two styles of storage. She offers advice, how-tos and cost info
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNWe Can Dream: Master Bathroom Fit for a 5-Star Hotel
A freestanding tub with air jets, a computerized steam shower and masses of marble star in a posh Massachusetts bath
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story

Comment