Software
Houzz Logo Print
peggy_golis

Help! Exterior Entry Remodel

8 years ago
I am in the midst of trying to decide what to do with the exterior entry. I currently have a large glass block window next to my front door that I would love to get rid of. I do like the natural light it brings into my interior. I am thinking of moving the door to the center of the opening, putting 2 sidelights and then a transom or larger window above the front door, this way I will still get natural light. My contractor says 2 sidelights may be a tight fit (77 inches width available). So then I was thinking just a large window above the door, but then I'm not sure where to place lighting. I also like the black door that is pictured. I think it will work well inside and out. I would love any suggestions anyone may have!

Comments (5)