How can I order 300 of these for my wedding?
13 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
WEDDINGSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Backyard Wedding!
Did you say ‘I do’ at home? We want to hear and see everything about it. Share your photos and you could be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSay 'I Do' to Beautiful Wedding Memory Displays
You'll love and cherish these creative vignettes, artwork and more that keep the happiness of your special day at hand
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESCan You Handle That Fixer-Upper?
Learn from homeowners who bought into major renovation projects to see if one is right for you
Full Story
WEDDINGSHow One Couple Got a Perfectly Intimate Backyard Wedding
Vintage pieces, natural materials and close family and friends are an ideal combination for a Pittsburgh couple
Full Story
BOOKSCan Tidying Up Result in Life-Changing Magic?
Organizing phenom Marie Kondo promises big results — if you embrace enormous changes and tough choices
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Living, Working and Storytelling in 300 Square Feet
Creative, thrifty touches transform a tiny Manhattan studio into an imagination-sparking haven
Full Story
SMALL HOMESCan You Live a Full Life in 220 Square Feet?
Adjusting mind-sets along with furniture may be the key to happiness for tiny-home dwellers
Full Story
COULEUR NATURE