Is there anyway I can receive a sample for color? Want to order
8 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Many Clients Can I Handle?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell weighs in on how to find the right number of clients and projects
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
SMALL KITCHENS10 Simple Ways to Bring Order to a Small Kitchen
It can be tricky keeping a compact cooking space tidy, but these ideas can help
Full Story
ORGANIZINGYou Can Do It: 6 Steps to Organizing Your Loose Photos
Are your old pictures stuck in dusty boxes? Here’s how to get them in order — and ready to tell your family’s story
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story


Unlimited Furniture Group