I have a plumeria that either has winter rot, or a fungus. One limb is soggy on the end, and this appears to be going down the limb. It almost looks "swollen", and is weepy if you squeeze it hard enough. I didn't water it during the winter that much, maybe twice. However, the room where I stored it did get rather cold.
No doubt I will need to remove most of this limb. My question is do I apply something to the cut, or just let hope that it heals on its own? Alcohol? Peroxide? This plant has had other issues in the past...
Rust infection, and it doesn't bloom very well.
Does anyone have any idea on what to do? I would like to try and save this plant.
Thank you,
Related Professionals
Birmingham Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brunswick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Austin Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Phoenix Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Winston-Salem Landscape Contractors · Zanesville Landscape Contractors · Albuquerque Landscape Contractors · Leamington Landscape Contractors · Sedalia Kitchen Remodelers · Jacksonville Kitchen Remodelers · Clarksville Kitchen Remodelers · Fredericksburg Kitchen Remodelers · Albany Kitchen Remodelers · Toledo Kitchen Remodelers · Cheyenne Kitchen Remodelers