Software
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_pflanz

Kitchen Cabinets - Honey Oak to Blue

8 years ago


Before

After New Counter tops and backsplash


Next up - new appliances, floors and barstools

Comments (20)

  • 8 years ago

    Nice step out of the box. I like it

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Nicely done!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Looks great!

  • 8 years ago

    Love it! So pretty!


  • 8 years ago

    Looks great! Did you get a pro to spray?

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    Great job!
  • 8 years ago
    Beautiful!
  • 8 years ago

    Wonderful! And I like the white appliances now they go nicely with the to and countertops.

  • 8 years ago
    Thank you, we are loving the blue! I’m hoping it doesn’t hurt retail value later on. Also we didn’t paint ourselves we hired it out.
  • 8 years ago

    Lisa----why?

  • 8 years ago
    That’s a very aggressive backsplash: it overwhelms everything. Why is it even needed?!?
  • 8 years ago

    The white appliances look much more contemporary with the blue.

  • 8 years ago
    So great! I love the blue you chose.
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Very nice! I really like the contrast! Beautiful shade of blue!

  • 8 years ago

    I like your bold color choice. It looks so much better. The backsplash is still a bit jarring and goes in an odd way by the window.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Very fun! Makes the whole space look much newer.

  • 8 years ago
    I love the colour of your cabinets. You are brave to try something so different and it paid off. Did you paint them yourself?

    I agree with the comments about your backsplash. I think they take away from the lovely colour of your cabinets.

    Please keep us posted on future changes you make.

    Again great job.
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Love the new color! Very bold!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Looks cool and more updated! Now everything blends in together especially the white appliances..And I love the shade of blue you chose. Congratulations on the newly updated kitchen!