Software
Houzz Logo Print
bluemeeru

Colours and bifold details

13 years ago
Love this kitchen. Grateful for name and colour of the benchtop and cupboards. Also, does this bifold have a bottom track? Everyone tells me it is needed but I can't see one in this photo. I would love to have a seamless bench/servery without a track. Thanks.
Traditional Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    I have just done my kitchen with bifolds and as you wanted did not want runners in the stone,can be done no problem I will send you some pics tomorrow of my kitchen and get the info on the benchtop & cupboards soon
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Here are the pics of the bifold windows without a rail running through the stone as you can see the kitchen is not finished yet but you can see it looks so much better without a rail running through the lovely stone. Here is a link of a video of how they close they just glide I love them
  • 13 years ago
    the photos are great, just what I wanted. Can you tell me the name of the window supplier? I'm in Canberra and the locals here don't seem to do them without a bottom track!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Manly Windows pty ltd www.manlywindows.com.au speak to Chris Flemming he is the Director his email is chris@manlywindows.com.au hope this helps.
    Bluemeeru thanked The Renovation Broker
  • 11 years ago

    What is the paint color on the walls? It's lovely! It would compliment my cupboards quite well. Thank you!