Software
Houzz Logo Print
krabon44

Turning Study into Master Closet

I am in the process of remodeling my master bedroom, bathroom, closet and study. I am settled with the bathroom BUT I have no idea how to design my new closet, a.k.a. the study. The size of the new closet is 11' x 14' and there will be an opening into the closet from the bathroom and the bedroom. How do I design the rest of the space? The back wall has low a double window. I plan to put my dressing table and comfy chair in the new closet. I do not like my back to the door and as far as applying make-up, I can't have one side to window and the other to the closet. I was excited to be gaining so much closet space and now, I'm worried that I will not use the space wisely. Any thoughts? I will add pictures Wednesday, after the study has been cleaned out.

Thanks for your help.

Comments (2)