Software
Houzz Logo Print
karen1947

Where can I find the coffee table

13 years ago
Sunroom, white wood ceiling, ceiling fans
Pemberton Addition/Renovation · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    Could I ask what the flooring is? Goes great with the white ceiling & wall panels. Thanks
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Flooring is 6" Ipe deck boards, no finish. It will maintain this appearance if oiled annually; once oiled it will need to be maintained. The low maintenance solution is to leave it unfinished and it will turn gray over time. First cost of the material is high but it will last a life time.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The coffee table is from CB2, Element Coffee table. The ceiling fans are Lapa fans from Modern Fan Company
  • 12 years ago
    Love the coffee table, do you know where I can buy it in Vancouver, BC Canada
  • 12 years ago
    Just read the comment above Thank you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I'm sorry; I can't help with locating your local sources. I suggest that you contact the manufacturer for that question.