Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print


10 years ago
Where did you get the hardware on the cabinetry?
Architectural Portfolio · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    The hardware was from Amerock: Appliance Pull - BP6242, Knobs BP76242 and the Brass Bridge Kitchen Faucet - 9453-1
  • 10 years ago
    I am getting the Cornufe 110 in the same color with brass -- could you please tell me who made the hood?