Where can I buy this type of edging?
13 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clear
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREAll the Possibilities: 4 Homes at the Edge of the Earth
Travel to the far reaches of land, where these residences straddle rocky cliffs, leafy lakeshores and choppy inlets
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Where (and What) Are You Reading This Summer?
Whether you favor contemporary, classic or beach reads, do the long and lazy days of summer bring out the lit lover in you?
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhere to Embrace Custom Furnishings in Your Home
Upholstery, draperies, rugs and mirrors are a few of the items for which it makes sense to consider a custom option
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNLiving on the Edge of the Wild
When Mother Nature is your neighbor, the possibilities — and responsibilities — can be that much greater
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
Elaine Murray
OLIVINE Land