Software
Houzz Logo Print
ritaug

Love the knob

8 years ago
Hello,
I love the design on this knob and want to match it to similar design pull from your company.
However, I see that the oil rubbed finish is showing differently on each of the items.
Therefore I’m hesitant to order the two, for fear that the finish may not match, unless you are able to guarantee that the finish on both the items will be the same, barring natural variations.
I need approx. 150 pieces of this item.
Please advise.
You may forward additional pictures of the pull and the knob if available, to my email.

Thanks.
Rita.
CP3079-OB Vineyard Harvest Cabinet Knob, Oil Rubbed Bronze · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    Hello Rita.

    We will absolutely guarantee the match between the items. CP3079-OB & CP3070-OB. You can view the manufacturer's website to see more images of these items. Thank you!

    -Your Home Supply

  • 8 years ago

    Thank you. I did. And I'm satisfied with the finish match.

    Please tell me if you make this design as a 12" handle?

    I was interested in matching my kitchen cabinetry pulls/knobs of this design with similar handles to pull open the paneled dishwasher and microwave.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Glad you like the finish match. I'm sorry, but we do not have the pull in a larger size.