Software
Houzz Logo Print
designalchemiestudio

A Note from a fellow designer.

This bath is beautifully executed. The design is creative, organic and thoughtful in every texture, shape and color. The most remarkable attribute is that the designer knew when to stop, so that this soothing space remained spare and elegant. Kudos to Janet from a fellow designer.
Contemporary Shower · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 13 years ago
    I agree with your analysis of the shower but still would like to know if the back wall is real stone or what?
  • 13 years ago
    It's onyx - you can find out the exact information if you read the other questions and answers.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'll pass it along to the interior designer, but it was Robyn Scott http://www.houzz.com/pro/rscott/robyn-scott-interiors-ltd. She's got a great way doing neutral colored homes with art and features like this that really pop.
  • 12 years ago
    I think it's beautiful!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That's a beautiful piece of onyx. It looks like a topographical map from space. You can't beat nature for one of a kind beauty and drama.