Software
Houzz Logo Print
savchenko_iryna

shipping

8 years ago
the shipping charge for $65 mirror is more than $70. when I add another item, the shipping charge stays the same. Why is the shipping so expansive? tried to contact you by phone, after being on hold for 15 min I hang up. How can I get a reasonable shipping charge?
Adeline Wall Mirror · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello. Without your shipping zip code, I can't give you a shipping estimate. Shipping charges are calculated via UPS through HOUZZ. I don't have access to their rates.

  • 8 years ago

    where are you shipping it from? Of course you have access to their rates, just go to their website, you can also see my zip code, its on my profile. Where from Akron, OH ?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    There is a difference between the UPS negotiated rates with Houzz versus my own company rates. I do not see your zip code, please share.