DATA WATCHData Watch: What’s Great, and What’s Not, About a Smaller Home
Houzz asked more than 200 U.S. homeowners about life in 1,000 square feet or less. Here’s what they saidFull Story
LIFEThis Weekend: Rake Leaves, Go Owling and Get Ready for Halloween
It’s time to pull out the warm throws, tidy those kitchen counters and get the witch’s brew simmeringFull Story
KITCHEN MAKEOVERSKitchen of the Week: Big Leaves and Shades of Blue
Cooking and dining areas in a 1980s Colonial-style home are remodeled to maximize storage, function and styleFull Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What’s an Appropriate Gift to Welcome a New Neighbor?
Etiquette expert Lizzie Post suggests the right time and best presents to introduce a new neighbor to your areaFull Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEWhat’s the Perfect Home Size? Houzz Readers Weigh In
We asked you to tell us your ideal home size. For some, it’s 337 square feet. Others find that 5,000 square feet is still too smallFull Story
Houston's Leading Architectural & Home Building Firm
- ANZZI Vieno Series Vessel Sink with Pop-Up Drain
- Persian Tabriz 400 KPSI Wool and Silk Handmade Oriental Rug
- ANZZI Vitruvius Series Ceramic Vessel Sink in White
- Decorative Books, Modern Earthtone Book Wall, Set of 100
- Hand-Knotted Antiqued Tabriz 100 Percent Wool Oriental Rug, 9'6"x14'1"
- Denim Blue Tribal Design Hand Knotted Pure Wool Super Kazak Rug, 3'0"x4'0"
- Pure Wool Super Kazak Geometric Design Hand Knotted Oriental Rug, 3'3"x5'0"
- Womb Lounge Chair and Ottoman Premium Wool, Dark Gray