Is there a seat cushion I can buy to go with this ?
8 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
DECORATING PROJECTSDIY Project: How to Re-Cover a Seat Cushion
Makeover a chair with a cool new seat cover, no sewing required
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clear
Full Story
COLORHow Merlot Can You Go? 8 Enticing Ways With Wine-Inspired Hues
Add warmth and drama to your home with these deepest shades of red
Full Story
FURNITURESofa Secrets: How to Choose the Right Seat Depth and Cushions
Pick the right seat cushion and you’ll stay in love with your sofa for years
Full Story
LIVING ROOMS8 Reasons to Go for a Single-Cushion Sofa
A neat 1-cushion couch is nice to nap on, a good choice for compact spaces and crowd-friendly too
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNYes, You Can Go Bold With Wallpaper in a Powder Room
The smallest room in the house can make the biggest design impact. Here are 10 of our favorite papered powder rooms
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
Flash Furniture