Software
Houzz Logo Print
rebeccac23

Wood wall

13 years ago
Is the wall reclaimed barn wood or "wood" tile? Thanks
Tribeca Loft · More Info

Comments (18)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It's is reclaimed barn wood.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Please let me know if you are interested in sourcing and I can assist.
  • 13 years ago
    What is the blue paint color?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hemlock 719 from Benjamin Moore. Sorry this took so long!
  • 12 years ago
    What is the source of the reclaimed wood?
  • 12 years ago
    I am also interested in the source of the wood wall, please.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I can source for you. How much do you need?
  • 12 years ago
    I would need approximately 230 sq. ft. How much is the sq ft?
  • 12 years ago
    what was the current price per sq. ft. I would be interested in purchasing approx 130 sq. ft.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I will find out!
  • 12 years ago
    What color is the back wall? Thank you, Nola
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi The wood wall is great! Wood Wallpaper is on a design high right now - you should check out our designs at http://www.wallpapercollective.com/designers/piet-hein-eek.html

    Thanks, Bailey!
  • 11 years ago
    Can you please share $/sqft for the wood. Interested in doing a couple of projects. And had anyone tried putting reclaimed wood in bathroom walls? Any concerns to consider?
  • 11 years ago

    Hi I'm interested in sourcing wood for a reclaimed wood wall to cover approximately 650 sq ft. Can you please let me know the pricing and source. Thanks

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thanks for getting in touch! I sourced this wood for Provenance Architecturals in Philadelphia. Here is a link to their website - http://www.phillyprovenance.com. Good Luck with your project!

  • 8 years ago

    Hello,

    I see that these post are a few years dated and I have checked the website you had provided for the reclaimed wood wall in this picture and do not see it available. Would you know if this is available anywhere?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Yes, the webiste changed for Provenance Architectural Salvage -http://provenancecompanies.com

    We just did a reclaimed door for another client so they definitely have wood. Good luck with your project!