Software
Houzz Logo Print
jasmine_quintana47

What to put here?

8 years ago
I literally don't understand how to decorate (as you can see here) and basically have randomly placed things here as I have unpacked or acquired them. So please don't make fun, trust me I already know. : ) Also excuse the mess, we're moving stuff around!

So we are finally redoing this space and I need to redo the decor on the shelves too. Because of the natural light that comes in and the size of the area we are remaking the space into a reading nook/sitting area. We are thinking a rug, table, and two chairs. So please help with what to do with these shelves! Also I feel like the obvious thing is books but the shelves are very deep (12 inch) and we already have large built in bookshelves in the office which house all of our books. All ideas and suggestions welcome! Thanks ahead of time!

Comments (6)