Software
Houzz Logo Print
grapefruit1_ar

What shoes will you be wearing for fall and winter?

5 hours ago

I am struggling to find womens shoes that are NOT athletic shoes. It seems that there are hundreds of styles of sneakers, and few closed shoes…slip-ons, zippered, etc. There are always many choices of boots, too. I am asking about casual styles to wear with pants or jeans, etc. My daily uniform is either jeans or corduroys with appropriate sweater/ jackets. I am always cold so socks are a must. I have found that loafers are not comforable enough. Brands such as Clarks, Dexters, Dansko, Born, etc. do not offer many options. Any suggestions?


Our small towns do not offer much in the way of shoe stores nowdays. Most of my shopping is online.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!