Software
Houzz Logo Print
laurzeemc38

Backsplash tile...

8 years ago
Yes, that backsplash tile is stunning. Are you able to divulge the brand/name?
Stunning Kitchen and Whole House Remodel - from "Outdated" to "Gorgeous"! · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi, Laura - isn't it gorgeous?? Love the brass accents! I know that Haven Design and Construction had answered this question, complete with tile specs, since they did this project and it's posted on their Houzz page as well. You can find them above under "Find Professionals" - they'd be happy to help!

    Laura Mac thanked Paper Moon Painting
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Laura and thanks for your interest in our work! The Butler's Pantry backsplash tile is by New Ravenna Tile and is the Simone pattern from their Studio line (their quick ship program). It consists of Thassos, Calacatta and Brass. Please note, there is a huge waste factor on this tile pattern. We ended up ordering 40% more tile than we thought we needed to have enough because it comes in the irregular diamond shape and so much of the tile is cut off and becomes waste. It was purchased from Materials Marketing. They have locations throughout the United States. I hope this helps!

    Laura Mac thanked Haven Design and Construction
  • 8 years ago
    Also, New Ravenna will build to dimensions if you prefer.
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Nilda, thanks for your input. Yes, I am aware that they do that. I ordered the kitchen range panel in this same house cut to size, also by New Ravenna. However, when we ordered the Simone tile, the client had changed her mind, fairly far into the remodel, from what we originally selected and we needed the tile quickly, so I ordered it by the piece as part of the quick ship program. Although there was a lot of waste that way, it turned out beautiful so it was worth it! Our waste factor was more because our dimensions meant that we cut off large pieces of the diamond at the top and bottom of our backsplash. With this particular tile, the waste factor really varies depending on the dimensions of the space that you are covering. You are correct that it's definitely more cost effective to order it custom cut to size, if you have time to wait for them to do it. Thanks for your comments! Your tile looks lovely, as well.

  • 8 years ago
    Hi Nilda. I love your cabinet knobs. Would you please share their info?
  • 7 years ago
    Where can I find this gorgeous hardware?!
  • PRO
    7 years ago
    Thank you longmirenk! The cabinet hardware featured in our photo is by Rejuvenation and can be purchased on their website. I hope this helps and best of luck with your project!
  • 6 years ago

    where can I get the tile backsplash

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hi Julie, it’s by New Ravenna tile. A dealer in your area would be glad to order it for you, Im sure. Best of luck with your project!