I absolutely love this chair!
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FURNITURE1 Chair, 12 Rooms: The Curvaceous Panton Chair
The iconic midcentury modern design finds a place in a dozen homes around the world
Full Story
LIFEThe Beautiful Thing About Dad's Chair
My father had his own spot in the house. His father had his own spot. Now I have mine
Full Story
COLORColor Fix: Energize Your Room With a Colorful Club Chair
Less commitment than a sofa but making a major impact, club chairs in vivid hues can work wonders
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDIY Project: Sit Pretty with Mismatched Chairs
Create a one-of-a-kind dining set from a collection of cast-offs
Full Story
FURNITUREWhy Your Room Wants a Small Chair
Overstuffed chairs have their place, but undersize ones have more. Tuck one in and watch guests flock over
Full Story
New Classics: Philippe Starck's Masters Chair for Kartell
Its sinuous silhouette pays homage to three iconic midcentury modern chair designs, but this seat is worth coveting in its own right
Full Story




Comment