how do I reduce the number in the cart
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
GREEN BUILDINGThe Future of Smart Design: Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
See why reducing waste in a home construction project should appeal to every architect, designer and client
Full Story
DECLUTTERING6 Habits to Reduce Clutter at Home This Year
It’s time for out with the old, in with the new — and that’s true for how you handle household papers and possessions
Full Story
MOST POPULAREasy Green: 23 Ways to Reduce Waste at Home
Pick from this plethora of earth-friendly ideas to send less to the landfill and keep more money in your pocket
Full Story
STORAGE12 Smart Storage Solutions to Reduce Clutter
Incorporate these nifty drawer inserts, pullouts and other innovative ideas to bring organization to your home
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen Recipes: Factory Cart Inspires a Dream Cooking Space
These homeowners' kitchen was almost nonexistent, so they whipped it up from scratch. See what they cook there and get the recipe too
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNMeasures of Remodel Success: Bathrooms by the Numbers
Count on a beautifully laid out bathroom when you factor in these measurements, costs and more
Full Story
BUDGET DECORATINGDIY Makeover: From Sad Shelving Unit to Glam Bar Cart
Cheers! A discarded storage piece finds a glamorous new life storing spirits
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned About Moving a Loved One to a Retirement Home
Setting up an elderly family member’s apartment in an assisted-care facility is a labor of love for this Houzz writer
Full Story

Petals