Find the right pro for your project
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: California Buckwheat Pleases Pollinators
Beneficial insects go wild for this drought-tolerant plant’s summer flowers, while seed heads feed critters foraging in the coldFull Story
GARDENING FOR BIRDSBackyard Birds: Invite Entertaining Hummingbirds Into Your Garden
Hummingbirds — unique to the Americas — zip through open landscapes seasonally or year-round. Here’s how to attract themFull Story
PINK FLOWERSHummingbird Sage Lures Wildlife With Its Sweet, Fruity Fragrance
This native California ground cover thrives with little water on grassy slopes, under trees or in patio containersFull Story
TRAVEL BY DESIGNEngland’s Most Famous Garden Designer Has These Tips for You
Lancelot 'Capability Brown' was born 300 years ago, but his ideas about naturalistic landscape design may be more relevant than everFull Story
SHRUBSTidy Up Sprawling Native Shrubs With These Pruning Tips
Sound horticultural pruning methods work for native and nonnative plants alikeFull Story
NATIVE PLANTSDesign a Beautiful Fall Garden That Pollinators Will Love
Consider using these design principles and wildlife-friendly practices in your landscapeFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Warm Glow I Fine Art Giant Canvas Print, 72"x48"
- Home Spice Stargazer Black Hooked Wool Pillow 12"x12" Square
- Hand-Knotted Birds of Paradise Denim Blue Pure Wool Peshawar Rug, 2'7" x 8'10"
- Wild Weave City Drizzle Shag Area Rug, Slate, 9'x13'
- Jaipur Living Daze Handmade Solid Gray Area Rug, 5'x8'
- Ashton Floor Lamp
- "Palette 4" Fine Art Canvas Print, 54"x72"
- Mambo Collection 22" Triple Tiered Glass Shelf