Software
Houzz Logo Print
kchaps

Should I paint front inside door White ?

8 years ago
I am updating the window trim in my house from stained to White dove. The trim had always been white dove. We had all the interior door closets painted white too. Originally I was told to keep the inside front door the stain color like the stain on the floor. Now I’m being told by a decorator to paint the front door inside white also. Can anyone offer their advice? Also we just had all our floors refinished and stained special walnut. Just trying to freshen and update a little. We are putting a new stair runner on the stair in the front hall too. It’s a runner so some stained sides of the stairs will show.
Thank in advance
Front Door · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 8 years ago
    2 more pic from front door area