Software
Houzz Logo Print
susiechoo

functional coffee table for this living room?

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi!
I need advice on what kind of coffee table suits my open space living room. My style is all over the place - it's a little disheartening because I do want my place to look cohesive! I like that rustic look but I like the contemporary look as well but then you see I have mid-century modern dining chairs and industrial style kitchen stools. I digress!


I'd like to have a lift-top coffee table and I found a few but I have no idea if it will work because I have a wood TV stand and the affordable life top coffee tables I liked were of white lacquer finishing.

Here are the lift top coffee tables I found. Do you think it works with my living room at all? if not please let me know what I should go for:
- Fenton: https://www.structube.com/en/fenton-storage-coffee-table-09-36-47?pid=19860
- Joy: https://www.structube.com/en/joy-storage-coffee-table-98-32-10?pid=12643
- Evo (comes in white, walnut, and black): https://www.structube.com/en/search?q=Evo

also I like the white/cream geometric rugs like these.
- https://www.wayfair.ca/rugs/pdp/mercury-row-peraza-hand-tufted-white-area-rug-mrow6854.html
- https://www.wayfair.ca/rugs/pdp/willa-arlo-interiors-shores-hand-tufted-silver-area-rug-wlao1497.html

I've attached some pictures of my living room. Don't mind the foldable table... it's not part of the decor... it's my temporary coffee table!

Comments (3)