CONTAINER GARDENSCultivate a Midcentury Vibe With Built-In Planter Boxes
These staples of 1950s, ’60s and ’70s homes look fresh today. Here are 8 ways to do them — and ideas for what to plantFull Story
WORLD OF DESIGNLessons in Small-Garden Design From 11 English Entryways
Unsure how to turn your tiny front yard into something special? Check out these inspirational ways to make an entranceFull Story
YOUR FIRST HOUSEHow to Turn a Stock Tank Into a Planter for Edibles and More
Give your container garden a fresh look by converting a galvanized-metal trough into a large planterFull Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: 20 Outdoor Planters to Green Up Your Patio
Bring the garden to you with stylish pots, urns and other planters of all shapes and sizesFull Story
CONTAINER GARDENSNeat Little Project: A Wooden Planter to Hang Anywhere
Dress up a drab wall or window with this planter box you make yourself. Or just set it on a patio for the easiest 'installation' of allFull Story
PATIOSSpring Patio Fix-Ups: 12 Wonderful Ways With Planters
Change the look of your whole patio with just a few thoughtfully placed containers or a trellis brimming with greeneryFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Smokey Plum Vintage Textured FauxDupioni Silk Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Signature Ivory Doublewide Blackout Velvet Curtain Single Panel, 100"x96"
- Shower Curtain Rod Brackets, Antique Brass
- Storm Gray Textured Vintage FauxDupioni Silk Curtain Single Panel, 50"x120"
- Hazelwood Beige Solid Cotton Blackout Curtain Single Panel, 50"x96"
- Smokey Plum Grommet Blackout Vintage FauxSilk Dupioni Single Panel, 50"x84"
- Monte Carlo Collection Shower Curtain Rod Brackets, Unlacquered Brass
- Slate Gray & Off-White Horizontal Stripe Cotton Curtain, 50"x84"