Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
malamute

What color white are the moldings?

malamute
10 years ago
I love this kitchen and am trying to duplicate it on a smaller basis. I already have the granite picked out thanks to these pictures and am going with the cream butter paint. Please advise on paint color of moldings. Thanks
Classic White Perfectly Balanced by Creams and Blues · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    emma delon
    10 years ago
    Thanks! We'd love to see the pictures once you get it finished. The mouldings are painted the same white as the cabinetry in the kitchen. The kitchen cabinetry was a custom color match to the existing trim in the rest of the house. Often when we are doing kitchens with white or a light cream cabinetry we match the mouldings to the cabinets so that they coordinate. We have found that if you have a cream in one place and a white in another the cream sometimes can end up looking dirty. Depending on how dark your cream is, and what other moulding colors you have in the rest of the house, I would likely recommend to either match the moulding color to the cabinetry or to the moulding color in the rest of your home.
    malamute thanked emma delon
  • malamute
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thanks so much we are getting close to the painting and this was very helpful. I will send pics when finished. We are also doing the den which is right off the kitchen with an open floor plan and the color is going to be the same cream yellow!
  • Deborah Dustman
    9 years ago

We just remodeled our kitchen using yours as our "DREAM KITCHEN" inspiration! THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this online, as it made all the difference in the outcome of our project!

• PRO
    emma delon
    9 years ago

It looks beautiful Deborah! Thanks so much for sharing the photo! We love seeing how people are inspired by our work! :)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations