Is the table available in 54" on Houzz. I have seen it online but not
8 years ago
Related Stories

ENTERTAININGHouzz Guide: How to Set a Table
Here’s everything you need to know to prep your table for a get-together
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Online Finds Help Outfit This Couple’s First Home
East Vancouver homeowners turn to Craigslist to update their 1960s bungalow
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROSInside Houzz: What You Can Learn From a Houzz Photo
Get access to the designer's info, product names, other photos in the project and much more by clicking on a Houzz image
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ9 Places for the TV We Haven't Seen — Yet
Tube watching ventures into uncharted territory. How far would you go in your own home?
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESFrom Queasy Colors to Killer Tables: Your Worst Decorating Mistakes
Houzzers spill the beans about buying blunders, painting problems and DIY disasters
Full Story




Furniturologie, Inc.