Hi to all the hoya pros here. I have a question (hopefully not a problem) about Hoya dasyantha. I've had the plant for several years and the past three summers it bloomed all season long. It finally got extremely pot bound so I up-potted it. This year it ut out tons of new foliage but not a single peduncle bloomed. Has this happened to anybody else? Will it likely go back to blooming next year? Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Lydia Kennedy
Denise
Related Professionals
Belleville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bangor Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Orlando Landscape Contractors · Sedalia Landscape Contractors · Greenville Landscape Contractors · Chattanooga Landscape Contractors · Bridgeport Landscape Contractors · Carbondale Custom Countertops · Tulsa Custom Countertops · Harrisonburg Custom Countertops · Gary Custom Countertops · Santa Barbara Custom Countertops · Grand Junction Custom Countertops · Kalispell Custom Countertops · Cowansville Custom Countertopsgvargo883_mstOriginal Author