0
Find the right pro for your project

Looking for cerastium tomentosum

beetlejuicevoyager

I am looking for cerastium tomentosum seeds. In return, I could exchange some mexican sunflowers seeds or digitalis purpurea seeds - or other seeds that I have.

Cerastium tomentosum is a perennial plant covering the ground that has a grey foliage and tons of little white flowers in spring. The seeds should be available at this time. Thanks a lot!

• floral_uk z.8/9 SW UK

This is an aggressive spreading plant which is easily propagated by division. If you can get a few pieces from someone you'll have plants in no time. In fact you might find you wish you'd never planted it. The roots are hard to eradicate.

• beetlejuicevoyager

Yes, I know that it is very aggressive but I have a corner which could suit this plant so that its aggressiveness would not endanger other plants. Thank you for your wise comment.

• B Maggic-Ontario Z6
    I have some of these seeds. I’m new to the forum, so may need some help walking through how to trade. I’m looking for flowering perennials in pink colours if you have