Software
Houzz Logo Print
smoreno57

What is the grey paint color?

13 years ago
Traditional Exterior · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I do not have the records on the paint color. Thanks for the question though.
  • 13 years ago
    I like you exterior house design sir i like so much and wanna buy your design
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This was a remodel of an existing home but I can design a new home with this elevation for you.
  • 12 years ago
    hi Creative Architects,
    this an awesome house indeed, can you kindly please email me the prize of your design, minus the garage at the back. it would be lovely to hear from you soon.
    email: katzfj@yahoo.com
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the question. The house was a remodel so to turn it into a new home plan and sell it would be $1,200. The house is 30' wide by 82'-6" deep. So, make sure it fits on your lot.