BATHROOM DESIGN5 Bathrooms Go Bold with Geometric Patterns on the Walls
Find out how designers used patterned tiles to make these bathrooms stand outFull Story
MATERIALSDesign With an Edge: Leather Tiles for Floors and Walls
Leather tiles can warm up a floor or a wall, providing a fun design element. Best of all, they can be swapped in and out on a whimFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGN6 Ways to Amp Up Your Kitchen Style With Patterned Tile
A designer shares how to use patterned tile in the kitchen, along with tips for making your installation a successFull Story
BATHROOM DESIGNCelebrate the Rectangle With This Very Contemporary Tile Pattern
There are so many ways to work with stack bond tile. Here's how to keep the look super sleek — and how to change it upFull Story
TILERoom of the Day: Tile Patterns Mix It Up in a Master Bath
Contemporary and classic elements mix in a boldly detailed San Francisco bathroom makeoverFull Story
METALIdea of the Day: Tin Tiles Create a Striking Accent Wall
A bachelor's bedroom has the industrial style he loves but also is warm and comfortableFull Story
ROOM OF THE DAYPatterned Tile Showcases an Open Kitchen’s New Minibar
A couple’s kitchen update puts the focus on entertaining by inviting guests in for a drinkFull Story
- Oracle Alula Ceramic Mosaic Tile, Tundra
- 12"x12" Glazed Ceramic Arabesque Mosaic Tile, Black/White Blend
- Divine Mother and Child Religious Art Mosaic, 20"x28"
- Floral Mosaic Square, Maaria, 20"x20"
- Skeletons Marble Mosaic Mural, 15"x15"
- Mother of Love Mosaic Icon, 24"x31"
- Cross Marble Mosaic, 16"x39"
- Mosaict Esselation Spiral Pattern Mosaic, 27"x35"