Software
Houzz Logo Print
megan_grallwolfe

Kitchen to hallway to masterbedroom all one paint color?

Painting my northern-facing, low-light kitchen and hallway Berrydale from Glidden. I would like to bring this color in to the MB that is right off the small hallway from the kitchen. My question is whether or not I should/could lighten the color a bit for the bedroom? Maybe lessen the intensity by 25%? Kitchen cabinets will be white and our floor will be a medium oak color lvp. Pics included show current kitchen. The Glidden Berrydale is a muted coral color. What do you all think? Should I use the Berrydale at full power in my bedroom as well or lighten it a bit? The rest of the house is BJ Revere Pewter and board and batten painted either dove white or white dove. Can't remember off-hand.

Megan's ideas · More Info


Megan's ideas · More Info


Comments (4)