I'm looking for a matching ceiling light
7 years ago
Related Stories

WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
CEILINGSCeilings Worth Another Look
Wood, Pattern, Metal and Light Make Your Fifth Wall Shine
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES11 Tricks to Make a Ceiling Look Higher
More visual height is no stretch when you pick the right furniture, paint and lighting
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'm Ready for My Close-Up: Beautiful Building Materials
Look closely, and soak up the beauty in some favorite details of fine home design
Full Story
LIGHTINGHouse Hunting? Look Carefully at the Light
Consider windows, skylights and the sun in any potential home, lest you end up facing down the dark
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESDecorated Ceilings Are Looking Up
Whether with a simple coat of paint or intricate molding, ceilings are getting some long-deserved attention in interior designs
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSmart Kitchen Investment: Lighting for Function and Good Looks, Too
Save your eyes, lift your spirits and give buyers what they want with proper kitchen lighting. Two designers share their insight
Full Story
Sponsored



River of Goods