Software
Houzz Logo Print
jsml

What is wrong with this Hawaiian Ti?

7 years ago




I bought this Hawaiian Ti about 2-3 weeks ago from Home Depot.

Since that time, about 4-5 leaves became quite brown and dead-looking.

When I touched them, they easily came off the main stalk...but the place where they attached wasn't crispy — it was almost as if the stem attachment was rotted (but I don't know).

It only happens from the bottom up, except one leaf now is not the bottom-most.

I am uploading photos of one of the leaves that fell off, plus the leaf that seems like it's on its way.

I have been fastidious about drainage. I don't think it's being over-watered. It was in a nice indirect but sunny spot, too.

Not sure what to do.

Is it a fungus?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting