Software
Houzz Logo Print
islareef

How do I purchase

13 years ago
How do I purchase the Sea Glass Stone Cabinet Knobs Drawer Pulls? I don't see a shopping cart or purchase option. Thanks in advance!
Transitional Cabinet And Drawer Knobs · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi, I'm not currently making these particular pieces, but my current knob collection and more information is at www.beachyrustica.com . Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    Hi, My name is Linda Armao. (6 Saba Lane, Tiburon, CA) I ordered 3 knobs from you. i love the one with the smooth frosty glass, but it is too small. I wish you made the one called "Sea glass stone cabinet knob drawer pull." you say that you are not currently making these. i love the shape of this pull, and it looks bigger than the one that i rec'd from you--which is too small. I only need two of them, if you have any left. (i could use more, but would settle for 2 for the cabinets, and then get something else for the drawers. I would need satin/brushed nickel. I assume you have my order so you should know which one I feel is too small. Please advise. lindaarmao@aol.com