CENTRAL PLAINS NATIVE PLANTSHelp Monarchs and Other Butterflies by Planting Common Milkweed
Summer-blooming Asclepias syriaca is an important larval host plant for the monarch butterfly and attracts a number of pollinating insectsFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Butterfly Milkweed, a Beacon in the Prairie
Vivacious orange flowers for you, nectar for the butterflies and bees. Asclepias tuberosa is worth planting for more reasons than oneFull Story
GARDENING FOR BUTTERFLIESGreat Design Plant: Asclepias Incarnata for a Butterfly Garden
Beautiful swamp milkweed makes it easy to help monarchs and other pollinators in eastern U.S. gardensFull Story
NATIVE PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Asclepias Is Attractive to Monarch Butterflies
Increase monarch butterfly populations in California by planting stunning native milkweedsFull Story
BENEFICIAL INSECTSHello, Honey: Beekeeping Anywhere for Fun, Food and Good Deeds
We need pollinators, and they increasingly need us too. Here, why and how to be a bee friendFull Story
- Red Super Kazak Hand Knotted Pure Wool Oriental Runner Rug, 2'6" x 10'1"
- Brass Console Legs, Brushed Nickel
- Antigua Off White Striped Linen Sheer Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Midcentury Denim and Gilt American History, 15-Piece Set
- Virginia Framed Oval Mirror in Gold Leaf, 13"x17"
- Silk With Oxidized Wool Transitional Sarouk Hand-Knotted Rug, 6'1"x9'
- Teresa Classic Tufted Leather Swivel Recliner, Light Gray/Black
- Hand Woven Reversible Kilim Pure Wool Flat Weave Runner Rug, 2'6"x8'1"