Can I get a sample of Hampton Path, ID102173080? Thanks!
7 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESHow to Get Your Prairie On
Have a field day with your landscape, even if you've got just a few modern containers on a paved path
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNPretty Trees for Patios, Paths and Other Tight Spots
Choose trees for their size, shape and rate of growth — or shape them to fit your space. Here's how to get started
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESHow I Learned to Be an Imperfect Gardener
Letting go can lead to a deeper level of gardening and a richer relationship with the landscape. Here's how one nature lover did it
Full Story
COLOR6 Ways to Get Over a Fear of Color
Expert tips, tricks and examples can help ease you into a more vibrant home
Full Story
BUDGET DECORATING8 Cost-Effective Ways to Get a High-End Look
Don’t discount that expensive material yet. By using a small amount in a strategic way, you can get a luxurious look without the expense
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGN3 Essential Elements of an Artful Garden Path
Make getting there half the fun with this insight from a landscape architect on designing a thoughtful path
Full Story

Exotic Home Expo