Software
Houzz Logo Print
cpizzul

White or Ivory cabinets?

13 years ago
Is it the lighting or are those cabinets ivory? I want to use black cabinets with ivory NOT white and I think this is the look I want...
Lake Chatuge Fishing Lodge · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    I would also like to know the color of the white/ivory cabinets. They are a beautiful choice. Your kitchen is gorgeous!
  • 13 years ago
    I call them an anitqued white. I was hoping someone answered this question :( I'm doing brown rustic cherry on the bottom with antique white on the top. I love this kitchen!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes, they are an antique white
  • 12 years ago
    If you folks like this kitchen, check out the one I found today if you haven't yet. It's called the Cold Springs Farm Kitchen by www.periodarchitectureltd.com The cabinet colors aren't what I want of course, but the design is totally awesome! My new favorite! Hope you like.
  • 11 years ago
    Can you tell me if there is glaze on the white cabinets?
  • 4 years ago

    What is the black paint and is there gold glaze on them?