Software
Houzz Logo Print
gayle_lazarian

Color Option

7 years ago
Regarding the mostly white with light brown color that Carol referred to, do ALL the sinks come like that (the pic does not appear that way) or can I specify that is the color I want when I order? I need two sinks that are the same.
Natural Stone Vessel Bathroom Sink, Rectangular Travertine Sink · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hello dear Houzzer. Thank you for reaching out. Are you looking for a light beige matching sink pair? If so, please let us know. We will use your feedback to ship the sinks that you need. Best regards.

  • 7 years ago

    Hi. Thank you! I would like a matching pair that is more on the white side than beige, but yes, beige is fine, as long as both are light colored and are matching.