I am looking for a rug like this - any ideas?
7 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
DINING ROOMSDesign Dilemma: I Need Ideas for a Gray Living/Dining Room!
See How to Have Your Gray and Fun Color, Too
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNHow to Look Good From Any Angle (the Garden Edition)
Does your garden pique interest from one vista but fall flat from another? These tips and case-study landscapes can help
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story

VACATION HOMESHouzz Tour: New Lake House Looks Like It’s Been There 100 Years
Simple detailing and careful design create a classic cottage loaded with charm in Minnesota
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGN10 Fresh Ideas for Good-Looking Wood Fences
There’s a wooden fence style for every garden, from horizontal boards to windowed designs and black painted panels
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: I Need Lake House Decor Ideas!
How to Update a Lake House With Wood, Views, and Just Enough Accessories
Full Story



Comment