KITCHEN LAYOUTSKitchen Evolution: Work Zones Replace the Triangle
Want maximum efficiency in your kitchen? Consider forgoing the old-fashioned triangle in favor of task-specific zonesFull Story
BUDGETING YOUR PROJECTReuse or Replace? How to Save Money on Your Remodel the Smart Way
Find out when you should keep your appliances, fixtures, tile and countertops — and when you should replace themFull Story
HOUZZ CALLEver Found or Left a Note in the Wall the Way This Couple Did?
The remodeling couple whose note from previous homeowners went viral tell us about their fun find. What’s yours?Full Story
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: A Master Bath Replaces an Awkward, Unused Space
See before-and-after pictures of a Nebraska bathroom built from scratchFull Story
- Ornamental Floral Mosaic Square, Hana Ii, 47"x47"
- Pietradura, Fruit Mosaic Medallion, 39"x39"
- Framed Pietra Dura Stone Art Mosaic, 14"x19"
- Canyon Creek Stacked Stone, Split Face, 6x24, Quartzite, Hardscape, 50 SqFt
- 12"x12" Tumbled Philadelphia Travertine Hexagon Mosaic Tile, Set of 10
- Floral Floor Mosaic, Cecilia, 53"x80"
- Mosaic Designs, Moroccan Lemon Tree, 51"x80"
- Elements Ash Glass Subway Tile, 4"x6" Tiles, Set of 6