Software
Houzz Logo Print
mste1

Love! But it's not on the store site. Any ideas for something similar?

13 years ago
I would love to use in a residential flooring application. The blue dot is beautiful and different from the usual black dot.
Boliche Mosaics · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 13 years ago
    did you find anything similar? I have the same question.
  • 13 years ago
    Same pattern with different stone options are available from a company named Soho Studio

    http://www.sohostudiocorp.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=13
  • 12 years ago
    The glasstilestore.com has something almost like it. The dot is more blue-gray but it worked for me. Ordering was easy.
  • 5 years ago

    Anyone for sure which manufacturer of the flooring was in the original photo? Is it marble? I love it

  • 5 years ago

    I’ve checked the venato in grey dot- the enlongated tile itself doesn’t seem as pure white ??