sharon2079

Pamela Greenwald and the Wounded Warriors

sharon2079

I read about Ms. Greenwald and how she was helping our wonderful veterans over on the Antique Rose forum a long ways back.... but I have been trying to get her to come and speak to our rose society (The Greater Palm Beach Rose Society). She and Lorenzo Monduy Jr. a former army medic will be coming to speak to at our January 28th, 2019 at 7pm. If you are in South Florida and would like to support her efforts and listen to one of veterans please come and join us. Ms. Greenwald will also be bringing some of her roses to the meeting. You can order some from her and pick them up at the meeting .... saves on shipping and you will get a chance to meet her, Mr. Monduy and our members. Hope to see a lot of Florida people here..... If you can't make it but know a veteran in our area please extend an invitation to them. We want to support our veterans. Thank you. Sharon

• suebelle_neworleans

Tell us about her presention !! I'll bet it was fantastic.

sharon2079 thanked suebelle_neworleans
  • sharon2079

Pamela came down with larengitis and could not make it to the meeting. However, Lorenzo Monduy, Jr. an Iraq veteran who was going to come with her, came and gave the entire presentation. It was WONDERFUL. What a wonderful person. Anybody in Florida looking for a guest speaker, I would HIGHLY recommend him. He told us about his life, his time in the army, how he got involved in farming, growing micro greens, composting and YES growing roses. He brought roses to sell, and donated some for our raffle. I can not tell you how much I loved the presentation.... I just love our veterans.... and it was so nice to hear them speak and give their stories....

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

Thank you for the inspiring update! I hope she feels better for her presentation at Jin's Rose Society tonight.